[Ep 36] News this week! Facebook and Twitter introducing new features for brands to give better user experience and make money. Digital Bootcamp YXE on June 22, 2017 giving an amazing opportunity to fast track digital marketing skills! Make your mark in the digital world around you in just 2 minutes with these bytes. Every Tuesday at 2:22.
Make Money Through Facebook Instant Articles
June 8, 2017 – According to Facebook, Instant Articles delivers between 20 – 50% more traffic, compared to mobile web content. Facebook has incorporated features like flexibility in ad placements and enabling new types of Facebook ads, which paid off.
‘Instant Articles now pays out more than $1 million per day to publishers via Facebook Audience Network.’
To add cherry on the cake, Facebook is bringing in some more improvements including:
- Automatic Ads Placement feature to optimize the number and placements of ads on each page.
- Existing ad technology and flexible ad sizes to bring your direct sold campaigns to Instant Articles using your
- Self-serve tools to drive newsletter sign-ups and Page likes.
Make Users Take Action on Twitter
June 13, 2017 – Twitter has enabled the feature to add buttons to drive people to take actions. This will surely make it much easier for brands and businesses to deliver more targeted experiences to their users.
Here’re some suggestions from Twitter for using this feature
- Tweeting about your bot: The unique combination of public and private messaging on Twitter makes it easy for people to become brand advocates by Tweeting about an experience. And by combining this feature with the new Direct Message Card, those Tweets can then help other users discover and start talking to your bot.
- Visiting a website: After discovering content or making a choice in a Direct Message, people might need to visit a website (e.g., a payment page to complete a transaction).
- Following accounts: Buttons let you direct people to your profile page to follow your account, and encourage people who engage with your bot to then follow your Tweets.
- Starting a conversation with a different account you own: Some businesses use multiple accounts on Twitter for different purposes, and at times it makes sense to ask a user to send a Direct Message to another account.
Transform Your Business!
June 13, 2017 – 2 Web Design brings you a one-day workshop intended to fast track your digital marketing skills and help you transform your business.
When– 22nd June
Where – TCU Place, Saskatoon
Cost – $147
Take advantage of the early bird price of $97! Only Valid till 15th June!
Sessions by leading entrepreneurs and business owners will focus on building traffic, expanding brand awareness, improving online reputation, and gaining insight into today’s digital age.
You will learn to:
- Build brand awareness
- Use digital platforms to increase, track, and measure ROI
- Understand why referrals and reputation are key
- Learn techniques and tools to use to track and analyze data
And, you’ll get to participate in networking opportunities.
Win a FREE PASS to Digital Bootcamp YXE
June 13, 2017 –Want to kickstart building your business in the online world?
We’ll be picking one lucky winner at random to take home a free ticket! The winner will be announced on June 17 at 09:30 AM CST on our blog and Facebook page!
Until Next Tuesday…
Hopefully, these news bytes help to take your digital marketing to the next level! Subscribe to our free monthly newsletter.