We were recently invited by Business Infosource to be a presenter as part of their Social Media seminars. We were offered the opportunity to present four different sessions and we jumped at the opportunity! The first presentation was titled Facebook – Your Social Steroid. All the sessions were a huge success! The audience members were awesome and asked a ton of great questions! They definitely kept us on our toes!
Thanks to Business Infosource for hosting such an amazing event and to all of you who have attended or still plan to attend. You guys rock!
As requested…the printable version!
- in Saskatoon 173,900 people are using Facebook
- more than 7 million webpages are integrated with Facebook
- more than 800 million active users
- active user has an average of 130 friends
- more than 50% of active users log on to Facebook every day
- most users are connected to an average of 80 pages, communities and groups
Facebook – Your Social Steroid
Your guide to getting the most out of your organization’s Facebook page
Balancing Your Act on Facebook
- create interesting content
- ‘Like’ pages that ‘Like’ you, show support
- interact with other ‘Likes’ on their page
- comment on their comments
- this way, their fans will be able to view your comments and interactions.
- make sure you are creating a conversation!
- open ended questions vs statement
- the results are obvious!
- simply ‘Like’ a comment
- takes two seconds and look at the results!
- get people to tag themselves in your photos
- these photos will then show up on their friend’s News Feed
- (another great way to get your name out there and get more ‘Likes’!)
- create a Poll
Monitoring Your Facebook Audience
- Insights (must have over 30 ‘Likes’)
- provides a breakdown of ‘Likes’
- plus which posts are working
- provides breakdown of demographics and locations
- can see ‘Likes’ and ‘Unlikes’
- even where your ‘Likes’ are coming from!
- can easily export data to spreadsheet format
A different type of monitoring…
- hunting for opportunities
Facebook Ad Marketing
- can advertise your Facebook page (facebook.com/2webdesign) or an outside URL (www.2webdesign.com)
- choose your own budget
- choose what works for your organization
- pay per click or pay for impressions
- use Ads Manager to see exactly how your Ad is doing
Whats New on Facebook
- Talking about this
Interested in utilizing Facebook for your business? Then please contact a member of our team.