Our newest responsive website project has been for Maple Farm Equipment. Founded in 1964, the company prides itself on quality service and has come to be known as “the most respected group in the area providing customers with the most up-to-date and advanced Agricultural Management Solutions (AMS) and technology available in the industry today.”
Maple Farm Equipment was frustrated with their current site, particularly because it was giving short shrift to the used equipment side of their business. They wanted a website that showcased their products and provided useful information to their customers year round. And of course, we were happy to help them out!
Web Design Project
So what did we do for Maple Farm Equipment? As always I encourage you to go check out the website for yourself to get a true sense of what our team did, but for now here’s a quick summary:
- MachineFinder Integration (Used Inventory) – this system was integrated with the website in order for Maple Farm Equipment to display their used inventory on the site.
- New Inventory – external links to Maple Farm Equipment’s inventory manufacturers have been embedded.
- Parts Catalog – a link to the John Deere Parts database has been embedded.
- Agronomy Services – one of the main menu pages is the Agronomy Services page which provides advisory services to farmers.
- Job Board – a dedicated careers section allows Maple Farm Equipment to freely upload available positions and enable potential future employees the ability to upload their resume through the website.
- News Module – allows them to post different articles and add internal and external links to keep their audience up-to-date with company and industry news.
- Weather/Market Data Integration – APIs (or “plugins”) for weather and grain market data have been integrated with the website which auto-update as per the latest weather forecast and market information.
- Social Media Integration – visitors can now seek out Maple Farm Equipment on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
- Blog – this cost effective marketing tool enables them to provide their audience with entertaining and engaging content about their business and industry. (If you’re interested in learning more about the benefits of business blogging check out this article: Why you need to invest in business blogging.)
Lastly, Maple Farm Equipment’s website has been designed “responsive.” Farmers are more plugged in than ever, and many of them are surfing the web with 4G iPads from the cabin of a combine harvester. So it was essential the website had a responsive design to ensure they were getting a great user experience no matter where they were.
Alright, so there you go folks. A brand new responsive website for Maple Farm Equipment. Feel free to let us know how you think our team did by leaving your comments in the box below!