The Digital Marketing training is designed to help acquire the skill set needed to create online brand awareness and increase engagement with content. You will learn the concepts of:
- Creating a Digital Strategy
- Content marketing
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Using Marketing Automation to Capture, Nurture and Convert Prospects
- Understanding analytics and metrics to make strategic data-driven decisions
Following are the details that will be covered
- Overview of Digital Marketing
- Learn the core principles of Digital Marketing
- Understand how Digital Marketing can play a pivotal role in your overall marketing strategy
- Core concepts of creating a Digital Marketing Strategy
- Create a Content Marketing Strategy
- Content Research: Learning how to research, prepare and publish content that aligns with your target audience.
- Review content research tools and Artiﬁcial Intelligence based apps that can help research articles and initiate the copywriting process
- Email Marketing fundamentals
- Learn how to build and grow a targeted list
- Create email marketing campaigns that convert
Social Media Marketing
- Grow and engage your audience online using social media
- Create a social media marketing strategy
- Learn how to create a social media marketing campaign to promote your brand
- Learn how to automate and scale your digital marketing
- Track your audience online and understanding the analytics
- Customer Journey mapping
- Learn about Apps that can help with marketing automation
- Measure the metrics that create the most impact in your organization
- Track user behaviour
- Set goals and Key Performance Indicators
- Create data-driven decisions
Total Training time is 26hrs
Assessment will be done through the following project exercises
- Create a digital strategy and action plan to promote your brand using digital marketing
- Research and create a list of content topics to leverage your brand
- Create an email marketing campaign
- Create a social media marketing campaign
Q&A sessions are held over the course of project completion to assist with addressing any questions
12hrs are allocated for Project preparation and completion.
- Trainee must have their own equipment (laptop / desktop) and must have a reliable high-speed Internet connection<
- A Certiﬁcate of Completion will be provided upon completing the training and project exercises
- The training is conducting online in groups via virtual sessions.
- Sessions are recorded so they are accessible during the course of the training allowing you to catch-up in case you miss a session.
- Total time investment is 38hrs
- Training Cost = $4,500 (plus applicable taxes)
- The next training start date is Jan 22nd, to Feb 15th, 2024.
Please complete the form below to inquire about additional details.